Fecal Dx antigen testing
Discover more intestinal parasite infections, earlier
Only from IDEXX Reference Laboratories
Detect more hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm infections, even when eggs aren't present1,2
Find what the microscope misses with Fecal Dx
- Identify infections prior to eggs being shed.
- Avoid false-negative results caused by intermittent shedding of eggs.
- Detect worms even if eggs are not present in the fecal sample.
Help protect pets and families like never before
Detecting infections sooner helps you treat effectively, reducing the risk of infection to other pets and family members.4
Get diagnostic support
Talk with your clients
Help your pet owners be proactive about regular parasite screening. Get resources to increase client compliance and reduce the spread of infection.
- Elsemore DA, Geng J, Flynn L, Cruthers L, Lucio-Forster A, Bowman DD. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for coproantigen detection of Trichuris vulpis in dogs. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2014;26(3):404–411.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA: Aggregate detection of hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm infections.
- CAPC guidelines: controlling internal and external parasites in U.S. dogs and cats. Pets & Parasites website. www.petsandparasites.org/resources/capc-guidelines. Accessed March 28, 2019.